Friday, October 16, 2009

Week of 10/12/09

This week was overall not as stressful. For chemistry, we watched more of the movie. I liked this movie. It was great on how the movie taught us all of the history behind each part of the equation. I thought Albert Einstein had an odd mind because he could connect energy with mass and the speed of light. I did not like how Einstein left his first wife and married his cousin. He was not loyal and only cared about his fame. I think marrying your cousin is diagusting. In class, we also did a lot of practice on alpha and beta radiation equations. I discovered that I always made many careless mistakes on these equations. I need to be more careful when I fill in the equation. I also learned about using C-14 to find out how old something is. I found this pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment