Thursday, February 11, 2010

2/11/10

This weekend is going to be Chinese New Year and Presidents Day. I can't wait till Chinese New Year because of all the good food that I will be able to eat. This year, I can go buy flowers for Chinese New Year. During the previous years, I was unable to go to the flower shop, so I never experienced it. During the previous years, I always got sick and could not make it. I think one year I had a swim meet or something. This weekend I think I will have a lot of homework to do. I can't decide if I want to go swimming on Saturday. I feel lazy, but I want to improve. It will be a very busy weekend for me, but I hope I will have a great time. I know the weekend will fly by very quickly because of all the events that are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment