Thursday, November 5, 2009

Light, Ions, and Bond Types

This week, we used google docs to make three different graphs for the chemistry lab: Visible Spectrum of Chemical Solutions. Using google docs made it more convenient to make graphs. I did not have to deal with plotting points. I could easily make lines by entering the data. I also learned how to make a pie chart. I learned how to make a pie chart with even pieces. We had to enter a one next to each color. Using google docs is also very cool because I could go on google docs where ever I go. I just need to remember my username and password. I learned how to read my line graph. I glued a light spectrum at the bottom of my graph. This helped me to analyze the graph. I learned that the peak wavelength of a color was on the opposite end of the color wheel. Light is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment