Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week of 11/24/09

It was a short 3-day week for school. I had two big tests on Wednesday which was pretty hard. On Thursday, it was Thanksgiving. my family and I went to Boreal, near Tahoe. My sister and I went snowboarding, while my brother went skiing. It was my sister and my second time snowboarding. I fell many times, so on the next day my right side of my butt hurt. My right arm was sore because I always had to lift myself up after falling. There were many obstacles when I was going down the hill. Boreal closed at 4:00 P.M. Overall, it was pretty good. On Friday, my sister, my brother, and I went to the Dickens Fair at Cow Palace. Well, actually, we went with the GATE club. It was pretty fun. We bought frosted nuts (almonds covered in cinnamon). I liked how there were characters from Charles Dickens' novels. I saw a few performances, but I liked the Illusionist the best. On Saturday and Sunday, I had to do all of my homework. i had a lot of homework. It was a busy weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment