Sunday, April 11, 2010

Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon

During the spring break I was out of town. I went to see my brother's karate tournament in Las Vegas. My sister drove part of the way to Las Vegas. It was the 2010 international Ozawa karate Cup. Although my brother did not win, he gained experience. After the tournament, we went to the Las Vegas. We stayed at Luxor. We went to Las Vegas Chinatown to eat dinner. The next day, we swam at the Luxor pool. Then, we drove to Las Vegas Chinatown teahouse to eat lunch. The food did not taste that good. After that, my siblings and I bought bread and were shopping at the mall. Then we returned to the hotel and parked the car. We went out and walked on the Las Vegas Blvd. We went to the M&M store and bought 3 pounds of chocolate, which costed about $66. We went to the new mall. For dinner, we ate at BBQ King. The food tasted good. At night, we went to Circus Circus.
On Monday, my dad drove to Hoover Dam. Then, we drove to Grand Canyon. At the Grand Canyon, it was only 40 degrees. The next day, I woke up and looked out the window and saw frost on the tops of cars. It was only 27 degrees! We took many pictures at the Grand Canyon.
Overall, vacation was great but I think I was sleep deprived. It was a road trip and we were in the car a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment