Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goals, Passions

In life, I have many goals, some of them are short-term goals and others are long term goals. I want to become a bone doctor. In order to accomplish that, I have many other goals to accomplish. I need to get into a good college or medical school. To become a doctor, I have to earn a PhD. For now, I want to pass my Grade 8 Piano Test and to earn a diploma for piano. I also want to be able to swim in the Junior Olympics. In the future, I want to travel around the whole world. I want to visit the places that I have never gone to before. Another goal is that I want to go to Yellowstone National Park with my sister and dad. We plan to bring all of our tools to look for animals. My dad, sister, and I are very interested in nature, and we are not afraid of much heights. These are my goals and passions. I know I will have more goals as my life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment